Tuscany & Roman Holidays Art & Gourmet Small Group Tour
3 Nights in Trequanda
A little about Trequanda
Tucked away in a corner of Tuscany is an oft-overlooked area around the town of Trequanda where two of our favorite winemaker-agriturismos can be found. Idyllic places you'll never want to leave and decidedly remote so leaving is really only a possibility by car. This area is called the Colli Senesi, the Siena Hills, and it lies south-east of Siena. Here you'll find undulating terrain covered in vineyards, olive groves and wheat fields. This is great truffle-hunting country and an excursion with a truffle hunter and his dog is a must.
2 Nights in Castellina in Chianti
A little about Castellina in Chianti
We have chosen Castellina as one of our key destinations in Tuscany as this small town or large village offers all the facilities most visitors need while allowing them to enjoy the countryside location as well. Public transport is limited so you will definitely need a driver or rental car while you're here. On the edge of a village is a Vespa and Cinquecento (vintage Fiat car) rental company, should you want to indulge in a little nostalgic exploration of the surroundings. Close by you'll find San Gimignano, a 'medieval Manhattan' well worthy of a day trip and the walled town of Monteriggioni is even closer.
2 Nights in Montefiascone
Below you will find all the services provided as part of your complete vacation package.
Should you wish to add any optional tours and excursions listed on the Itinerary tab, please let us know.
Please note, no particular accommodation is specified in the package. The price you see on this proposal is based on estimated costs of 3 Star accommodation, or next best available class, in each destination. The total package price will depend on the accommodation you choose.
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Trequanda
- Gourmet Tour Package, transport, guiding, tasting experiences, 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches or equivalent, 4 dinners or equivalent
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Castellina in Chianti
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Montefiascone
- Pre-trip assistance of the JayWay Destination Manager.
- On-trip assistance from local JayWay Representatives.
- A pre-paid local cell phone for all destinations.
- Excursion booking advice and assistance.
- Access to your personalized Guest Page, containing detailed destination information and tips on the best that these cities can offer.
|-||Flights to and from Europe.|
|-||Tips for Tour Guides, Drivers and Local Reps.|
Meals (other than breakfast if included in room rate and meals listed as included in food tours and excursions, unless explicitly stated otherwise).
Parking fees for your Rental Car (if you are booking one with us) unless otherwise indicated. Some hotels provide free parking facilities.
see the insurance link on our website